Dazzling Dance Studio in Stamford
Dance is a universal language spoken all over the world. What has been keeping you back from having a great time? Dance is great for social events and your own personal confidence goals.
Historic Mid Century Modern ZEN HOUSE
HISTORIC MODERN POOL HOUSE
( architecture gem of STUDIO road Stamford CT )
Original studio of sculptor Gutzon Bolgrum ( creator of Mount Rushmore )
The Modern Historic POOL house in North Stamford sits on 3.5 acres directly on the Rippowam River. A courtyard setting, partly embraced by fabulous stone walls for privacy, adds a great deal of charm to the sunny ranch style main house. The property has a 60 foot lap swimming pool, a mid-century modern pool house with a great room, white kitchen, guest room and two bathrooms.
This property was once part of a large area of land owned by Gutzon Borglum, the master sculptor who designed and carved Mount Rushmore. The unique stone walls on the property were constructed by Borglum to serve as his outdoor studio. These same stone walls now surround the mid-century pool house and give the entire property its unique character. This location is absolutely unique because of its proximity to the Rippowam River, its large and beautifully lit pool, and the one of kind stonework created by one of Americas moist celebrated sculptors. We believe we found a true treasure in Fairfield County Connecticut.
· 1200 sq feet open view space /white /zen /modern
· 2 bathrooms , 1 bedroom
· sky lights/ open views living room with skylights
· open view glass walls in living room overlooking the pool
· Dramatic stone historic 30 feet walls –OUTDOOR STUDIO of GUTZON BULGRUM ( sculptor )
· 60 feet lap swimming pool
· diving board
· chefs’ open bar white kitchen , white zen feeling of the space
· river views
· 3.5 private acres
· dramatic entrance to the property
· 50 min driving from New York