Luxury Furnished Mansion With Theatre
An architecturally elegant mansion, situated in a quiet residential area that is close to all living amenities. This home comes with 5 spacious bedrooms + 4.5 bathroom, and a home theatre PLUS AIR CONDITIONING. Our property is fully equipped and luxuriously furnished with all the living essentials. Close to all facilities (grocery, banks, schools) yet tranquil with parks and walking trails nearby, this home is the perfect harmony of peace and convenience. Please note: 5th bedroom is currently set up as an office (but has an en-suite full bath) and can easily convert into a bedroom! Perfect to film any kind of lifestyle shoots, short films, or music videos as well as engagement or wedding!
* Please note: Rates and associated cleaning fee and security deposits are subject to change depending on production size. Please inquire within and provide rental purpose PRIOR to booking for accurate quote. Thank you!
- The first/main level consists of the following:
1. Office: working area with a big table and comfy chair. Also features a full en-suite bath with shower room. Can easily convert into a bedroom.
2. Living Room: couch set with a coffee table, an arm chair and a cozy gas fireplace
3. Formal Dining Room: large walnut dining table with 8 dining chairs
4. Wet Bar: ample amount of counter space, sink & faucet plus glassware for your entertainment needs
5. Kitchen: peninsula kitchen plus freestanding island, ample amount of working and counter space! Fully stocked with complete high-end stainless steel appliances (double door fridge, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.) Plus cooking utensils, basic spices, Keurig coffee maker, french press, tea kettle. Counter area can easily seat up to 5 people.
6. Nook: table can sit up to 5 people, with a door that leads to the tranquil backyard.
7. Family Room: relax into a super comfy couch, a 55” Smart TV (Complimentary Netflix, Sportsnet, and Prime Video) plus a cozy gas fireplace
8. Guest Bathroom: powder room
9. Parking: Outdoor carport parking for up to 3 cars
- The second level consists of the following:
1. First/Master Bedroom: spacious room with a King-size bed and walk-in closet, plus a luxury en-suite bathroom (double sink vanity, bath tub & separate shower + STEAM room and a make-up desk), with 55” Smart TV
2. Second Bedroom: Queen-size bed, a working desk and a Jack & Jill style bathroom (double sink vanity with an enclosed shower room and toilet) shared with the Third Bedroom
3. Third Bedroom: Double-size bed, a working desk and a Jack & Jill style bathroom (double sink vanity with an enclosed shower room and toilet) shared with the Second Bedroom
4. Fourth Bedroom: Queen-size bed, a working desk and an en-suite bathroom
5. Home Theatre: Wide screen & projector, quality sound system, plus a wet bar with wine fridge
6. Laundry & Dryer Room: with washer & dryer machine, and a sink
NOTE: Standard rates quoted on this site are for simple branding photoshoots with a production size of 5 or less and minimal props. Please inquire within with your production details for your customized quote.
- Bookings require 3 hour minimum
- Day rate is 9am - 5pm (8 hours) & will be calculated as 40% off the hourly rate x 8
Bright Design Oriented Home
ABOUT THIS HOME
Bright, spacious and elegantly decorated home of a wedding and product designer with large cottage style windows. Steps away from the river and only mins from the Vancouver International Airport.
This home has hosted multiple featured photoshoots, lifestyle content and product campaigns that have been published in many international magazines. The home is intentionally decorated with a mix of modern furnishing and vintage decor collected by the host throughout years of travelling.
The space features 9ft ceiling and glows in beautiful natural light that is the perfect backdrop for any photoshoots styling or campaigns.
We also have beautiful tablescape decor, linen and decorative object available for rental for any lifestyle, food styling photoshoots.
• 7hrs $300* Listed Day Rate
• The listing includes only the second floor (living space and kitchen) to be rented, bedrooms must be left alone.
• This is a residential building and must be respected as such. Excess music volume and loud noise not allowed.
• Common area decor may be used as styling but will be required to return to the original spot after usage.
We are flexible with booking and are absolutely elated that our space speaks to you. If you have any questions that are not answered in this listing, please do not hesitate to message us.
Contemporary Restaurant With Patio
This is a great, cool space available in East Richmond 2 minute drive from Ikea and just over the Knight Street Bridge. The space is equipped with 2 over-sized harvest tables, smaller square tables, dinner chairs + bar stools. Prior to COVID we could sit 56 comfortably, 70-90 if your doing more of a cocktail hour. Now with the new regulations we have seating for about 28 and standing 50. Our back patio is partially covered with heat so could potentially be used as additional space. It is a great space for micro weddings, corporate dinners & private events. The space also would be great for style photoshoots, workshops, & classes. We have a ton of free parking available to guests, even a couple spaces for electric vehicles. We welcome clients to bring in decor, florals, or other elements for their event.
The rental rate does not include use of the commercial kitchen, serving equipment, food or beverage, service staff or rentals.
Clients are welcome to bring their own alcohol but will be required to provide the glassware, ice & bartender. All of which can be provided with the space for an additional cost.