Located in central Florida, the sunny city of Orlando is renowned for its mesmerizing weather and many attractions—most notably Walt Disney World. Recently, couples looking for a more intimate yet budget-friendly wedding experience have flocked to Orlando, one of the most popular destinations for micro weddings. These minuscule nuptials provide an apt option if you desire something simpler than a typical grand celebration!
Orlando is the ideal backdrop for couples to host an unforgettable micro wedding! With its sunny, picturesque settings and a wide array of scenic parks and historic venues, it's no wonder why so many couples are choosing this vibrant city as the perfect place to say "I do." Whether you're looking for an affordable yet personal way to tie the knot or wish to take advantage of all Orlando has to offer, hosting your special day in The City Beautiful will be a forever-worthy memory.
Micro Wedding Options in Orlando
- Event Planner
Orlando micro weddings are a dream come true, and hiring an experienced event planner will make sure your special day is everything you've ever wanted. They'll sit down with you and help plan every ceremony detail, from budgeting to finding vendors that fit your vision. You're guaranteed to have a wedding that both you and your guests will remember forever!
- Wedding Decor
Want to make your Micro wedding in Orlando stand out? Consider adding unique decors like colorful tables and chairs, materials such as wood or metal for centerpieces, and signature-style linens. Work with a talented decorator who can bring your vision to life and help coordinate everything flawlessly.
Your catering options for a micro wedding in Orlando are endless. You can pick from traditional favorites or get creative with food trucks or small bites stations. Whatever you choose, ensure your caterer has the skills to deliver excellent food quality and presentation. This way, you and your guests will have a fantastic dining experience.
Micro Wedding Vendors in Orlando
- Immaculate Events
Immaculate Events specializes in creating stylish and modern celebrations that are chic and unique. Their clients, entrepreneurs, busy professionals, and creatives often come to them worldwide because they seek something unique for their wedding instead of the typical event. Orlando is their home base, but they have been featured in many magazines and have won numerous awards for their work.
- Premier Wedding Rental
Premier Wedding Rental is a rental company that provides unique rental items for any event theme, style, or budget. They have experienced event coordinators who work with clients to ensure that their events are unforgettable. The company is always up-to-date with the latest trends and regularly updates its offerings to keep events cutting edge. Premier Wedding Rental is an excellent one-stop shop for anyone planning a wedding, corporate function, or private party.
- Big City Catering
Big City Catering strives to make your event memorable, whether you're hosting a small get-together or a lavish extravaganza. They offer a variety of menus to choose from so you can find the perfect one for your event. Their services include a beverage package, hors d'oeuvres menu, dinner buffet menu, plated dinner, and late-night bites menu.
Pros and Cons of Micro Weddings in Orlando
What exactly is a micro wedding? It's a smaller version of a traditional wedding, with fewer guests and a more relaxed atmosphere. But before you start planning your micro wedding, it's essential to understand the pros and cons. Let's take a closer look:
- Micro weddings are often a fraction of the cost of a traditional wedding due to their smaller size and scope.
- The small guest list allows for a cozy setting, creating an intimate atmosphere where guests can mingle and get to know each other.
- Having a smaller wedding comes with the perk of being able to choose from many more unique places to have your event. In Orlando, there are lots of gorgeous outdoor locations that would be perfect for a micro wedding!
- With fewer people, you have more freedom to customize and personalize your wedding day.
- With the smaller guest list, some family and friends who typically attend a larger wedding may be left out.
- Weddings come in all shapes and sizes, but if you're planning a more intimate affair, finding a venue just right for your vision may take some extra time.
- With fewer guests, there is less room for socializing and celebrating with loved ones on the big day.
Tips on How to Organize Micro Weddings in Orlando
Micro weddings are all the rage these days and for a good reason! They are Intimate, convenient, and often more affordable than traditional weddings. If you're considering hosting a micro wedding in Orlando, here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Choose a central location: It should be convenient for all your guests. This could be a park, your backyard, or even a local restaurant or event space.
- Keep the guest list small: The aim is around 20-30 people. Managing logistics will be simpler and more cost-efficient.
- Get creative with catering: Since you will have fewer guests to feed, you can splurge on gourmet items or hire a food truck to cater your event.
- Have fun with the details: Since micro weddings are less formal affairs, you can get away with adding personal touches and unique elements that reflect your style as a couple.
- Document the day: Hire a photographer or set up a photo booth so that you can remember your special day for years to come.
Famous Locations in Orlando
- Orlando Museum of Art
The Orlando Museum of Art is one of the city's most prominent cultural institutions. It is located in Loch Haven Park and has a diverse art collection from all media. The museum strongly focuses on contemporary collections, which means new works are always displayed. In addition to its exhibitions, the museum also offers a variety of educational programs, events, and membership opportunities. The Orlando Museum of Art should be on your must-see list if you're ever in the area.
- Kelly Park and Rock Springs
Come to Kelly Park to escape the heat and enjoy nature! The park features a natural spring that's always cool at 68 degrees. Tubes must be five feet in diameter or less to float down the springs. You can rent one from us or bring your own from home. Kelly Park is the perfect destination for anyone looking to spend a calm day in nature. Due to high capacity, the park typically only allows visitors an hour after opening during warm days, so arrive early! And if you plan on going more than once, no problem - the ride takes 25 minutes.
- The Mennello Museum of American Art
A little-known art oasis in the heart of downtown Orlando, the Mennello Museum of American Art is a must-see for any visitor to Central Florida. The museum occupies a renovated firehouse and features rotating exhibitions highlighting the work of classic and contemporary American artists. But its true gem is its tranquil setting on beautiful Lake Formosa. With a sculpture garden boasting pieces by Earl Cunningham and a pavilion that looks out onto a beautiful view, the Mennello Museum is perfect for any American art enthusiast.