Funky and flexible space for creative people. Very adaptable to your needs, but please don't expect a neat and tidy white box. This is a strange and wild home.
Perfect for photo shoots and video shoots. Or intimate art events/concerts. Holds 30 people comfortably.
All of the downstairs is available:
- 1 large living room with fireplace with mantle
- 1 large library space with build in bookcase and gas fireplace with ornate mantle
- 1 wood-paneled dining room
- 1 plant filled solarium
- 1 massive wraparound front porch
- 1 mediocre kitchen with massive coal-fired antique stove
- 1 unique bathroom with pennies for floor tiles
- Two beautiful large stain glass windows
**Rooms may appear slightly different than what is in the photos. **
Tons of strange and unique antiques and props that you are welcome to use/incorporate.
Ample parking and large backyard
Several extra rooms upstairs for additional staging/storage if required
Very adaptable. You can move stuff around as long as you put it back, I'm not too fussy.
Some photos shoots, a few music videos, and short films have been shot here, as well as several scenes in a Netflix series.
This house is from 1895, has been in my family for many years. Exterior looks still looks shabby, but on the inside it retains all original character and period-style wallpaper.