A highly versatile venue that can hold up to 350 people. There's a wide range of lighting, sound, and projection options for it's 7.2m x 7.2m stage with 2.5m wings & two dressing rooms. The venue has an old world feel that is rarely found today.
Seating can also be arranged around tables on the floor in a cabaret style. This can seat 231-273 people depending on the layout. As all the chairs are movable, you can design your own layout and style if our pre-determined styles don't work for your production.
The lower seating is removable, and can be cleared to use the 'floor' as a performance space, creating a much more intimate and versatile venue. This leaves 221 seats in the upper raised seating area.
Tables on the floor for a "cabaret" style show. 350 Seats *alternate seating options available
1. House Technician and stage crew $45.00+GST per hour (minimum 3 hour call)
2. FOH management (if not provided by the hirer) $42.50+GST per hr
3. Energy as per meter reading + GST
4. Cleaning $37.50 + GST per hour
5. Lamp replacement $30.00 + GST per day
6. Hire of any equipment, e.g. extra mic’s, hazer, fog or smoke machines
At the rear of the stage there are two dressing rooms that house up to 20 performers and a small props area. Other dressing space connected via Theatre 2 is available, for an additional fee of $30.00 + GST a day.