An artful imagination and a desire to create a restorative retreat was the inspiration behind this amazing wine country property collection of four architecturally significant pavilions gently placed within a madrone forest, connected by a network of boardwalks and a mindful appreciation of nature’s garden
This enduring environment provides the backdrop for a lifestyle that is transformative and tranquil. It includes...
Three sleeping cabins each with private baths, featuring Sonoma forge exterior showers, Viola brass faucets and Duravit hung wall toilet & lavatory, Moroccan, Heath and glass tile in different cabin baths.
Bunkhouse has Nana wall door systems and sleeps 6.
- Principal Cabin has a modern wood fireplace, Nana wall door system, as well as a cedar hot tub.
- Living Room Cabin features home theatre projection and sound system, modern wood stove, built in sofa and storage.
- Communal Kitchen Cabin features SubZero refrigeration and dishwasher, Wolf stove with custom, built-in stainless steel counter, storage and shelving. Custom built dining tables (indoor and outdoor).
-Stained private decks for each cabin are elevated on stilts above the forest floor.
-Lounging lodge includes home theater and wood stove.
- Two additional luxury platform tents are perfect for guests to experience nature’s beauty.
-The expansive amphitheater-style recreation patio, anchored under a canopy of trees, becomes a stage for backyard games and, at day’s end, a place for regaling stories and adventures around the gas firepit.
- Lounge by the saline pool and lounging deck which is located on a sun-washed knoll, just steps from the complex. Poolside features stunning views, lounging deck, lush lawn and in-ground trampoline.
Advertised rate is based on 15 people headcount, still photoshoot, low impact. For higher impact productions, please message for additional information.