Open 24/7 // One Hour Bookings // Lights & Stands Included // Four Studios - A, B, C, & D // Located in the Heart of Miami
Studio D is located in the heart of Miami, minutes away from the Design District, Midtown, and Wynwood.
Studio D is setup for photography and videography. The space is about 1200 square feet in total (21' wide by 60' deep with 12' ceilings) featuring a large cyclorama / infinity wall (21' x 21' x 12') with a racked ceiling, green screen (107" wide paper backdrop), a "black out area" (11' x 10' x 9'), makeup room (10' x 10' x 8'), and private bathroom.
Studio D also features high speed internet (200mbps), completely blacked out shooting space with no windows, air conditioning, a roll up gate that allows a vehicle to be brought into the space (for an additional fee) and also allows natural light to come into the studio, a deep industrial sink, and a bunch of included gear (listed below).
Studio D rental base price includes full use of the Studio plus the following gear for no additional cost:
- Three LED continuous video lights;
- One LED panel light (for hair & makeup);
- Three c-stands;
- One large rolling light stand;
- Two light stands;
- One backdrop support pole (can be used with stands);
- Two V-Flats;
- Green screen paper backdrop (Savage #46 Tech Green, 107" wide);
- Fashion grey paper backdrop (Savage #56 Fashion Grey, 107" wide);
- Six sandbags;
- One apple box;
- Seven directors chairs;
- Six extension cords; and
- One bluetooth boombox.
If you need additional gear, check our "add ons" section where you can find:
- Dana Dolly w/ 10 Foot Track & Stands
- Sachtler Ace XL Tripod System
- Godox FV200 Flash / Strobe / Continuous LED Light
- Godox SK300II Studio Strobe 300W
- High-Speed Sync Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon / Sony / Nikon / Fuji
- 16" Reflector Beauty Dish w/ Honeycomb / Diffusor
- 47" Octagon Softbox Reflector with Honeycomb Grid
- 24"x 35" Honeycomb Grid Softbox
- Colored Gels
- Pop Up Portable Changing Room
- 6ft Folding Utility Table
- Bring Car into Studio
- Re-Paint Cyclorama Wall
Studio D is great for photography and videography. Please note that this Studio D is not a "sound stage". If you plan to record live audio in the Studio, it is possible that outside noise may be heard.
Studio D cyclorama / infinity wall floor comes swept but not freshly painted. Please note that the white floor may have markings and discoloration from normal wear and tear. These markings and discoloration on the white floor are easy to edit out in post production. However, if you require a freshly painted floor please note that there is a fee for this and we will need advanced notice of at least two weeks.
We also have other studios for rent via Giggster - check out our other listings for Studio A, Studio B, and Studio C.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the space.