THE NEWEST & COOLEST STUDIO IN LA.
A place of inspiration. Don't miss out on our most affordable prices ever, available only for a limited time.
THIS IS A SELF SERVICE STUDIO
Instructions on how to access the space will be sent to you a day before your session.
Our space is located on the 2nd floor of a recent new building within the Fashion District. We have 1,000 sqft of space to use for your photo shoots, & video shoots.
The studio space is clean-cut and simplistic-minded, with hardwood floors, ultra-high ceilings, LED lights, huge tinted windows for complete privacy, clean white walls, VINTAGE furniture, blackout curtains, FREE wi-fi, and tons of BEAUTIFUL natural light.
This space is perfect for Content Creators, Photographers, Filmmakers, Professionals, and Creatives looking to create quality work.
Our beautiful studio includes:
- Multiple sets to shoot a variety of content
- Photo & Video equipment ( 2 Paul C. Buff Alien b800 320w each + 1 Godox UL60)
- Private dressing room
- Rare canvas backdrops + 9 ft paper backdrops
- 1 of the coolest gold throne chairs in all of LA
- V flats, C-stands, softboxes, gels, extension cables, etc...
While renting with us, we are exceedingly accommodating, easy to work with, and very flexible... Any questions or details just shoot us a message, we look forward to helping you create your best work yet!
- We are on the 2nd floor of the building, the elevator is available for bookings from Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. Weekdays after 6pm, and on weekends you can only use the stairs, please keep this in mind when booking your shoot.
- The space can effortlessly accommodate a group of 10 people. Every extra person above 6 is $20. (Can be added during your booking at the add-ons sections.)
- You can use all the equipment and backdrops in the studio. All backdrops are free to use as backgrounds only. +$10 per seamless pull/color. (Seamless pull: pulling the paper all the way under your feet where you step on it). Please add this during your booking at the add-ons sections if you need to pull the paper under your feet.