- The cabin and surroundings are well suited for photo and video productions, as well as small gatherings or events.
- The grounds feature meadows, trees, a fire pit, and the North Fork Nehalem River running alongside the entire length of the property
- The interior of the cabin is 860 square feet situated in a hexagonal footprint, with a front door and a rear slider onto the deck which surrounds the entirety of the building
- The main floor features an entryway, main living space which flows into the dining area/kitchen, 3/4 bath, primary bedroom with a king size bed and fold-down desk, and hall closet with new stacked full size washer/dryer
- A spiral staircase leads up to the carpeted loft which offers a queen bed, twin bunk bed, cot size sleeping nook w/mattress, as well as a half bath
- The eclectic interior features comfortable, premium furniture juxtaposed with well curated antiques to match the subtle themes of each room while maintaining a cohesive style throughout the space
The cabin and surroundings are private, secure, and well-suited for photo and video productions, as well as small gatherings or events. This eccentric riverside A frame is nestled on 1.5 acres of meadows in a beautiful, private country setting, deep in the forest of the Oregon coastal mountain range. The small town of Hamlet is located about 1.5 hours from Portland, Oregon, and a short 25 minutes from Cannon Beach and Seaside.
Behind the lockable gate, a long gravel driveway winds its way through the trees toward the cabin from the road, offering seclusion and security. The circle drive provides easy access for multiple guests to come and go on their own schedule without needing to shuffle cars.
The grounds feature meadows, ancient trees, a fire pit, and the North Fork Nehalem River running alongside the entire length of the property
The decor is highly stylized, eclectic and unique, featuring comfortable premium furniture juxtaposed with an impressive collection of well curated antiques, hand picked by the owner. Themes throughout the space are inspired by the natural surroundings and the nearby coast, from the loft’s summer camp vibe to the primary bedroom’s forest magic, and the living room’s vintage cabin decor to the kitchen’s oceanic collection.