Versatile open space perfect for filming and photos. The space is open and modular. You can build sets, and utilize our brick walls, colored walls, and loft to get a handful of various looks.
- Make shooting easy! We have basic lighting and grip rentals as well as flats.
- We have a lounge area and conference/dining table perfect for lunch or meetings. We also have an upstairs loft that can be used as holding/ hangout/ lunch etc!
- Two bathrooms and a kitchenette are conveniently located within the studio.
- We're located in the Arts District of Downtown LA.
- Message us about flat rentals. We have (3) 8x10's.
- We have roll-up door in the alley for easy load in/load out. We also have a cart which you may use as well.
MINIMUM BOOKING TIME 6 HOURS. There will also be a site rep hanging out in the private office we have inside. Completely out of your way but available for help!
The place is amazing but few things we should address!:
- The space is NOT Sound Proof! However, we never have audio issues filming in here (and we do it often!). Please bear this in mind for any sound productions.
- We don't have AC. It can get hot inside on high temp days.
FREE Studio amenities
4 x C-Stands
7 x Sandbags
4 x Apple Boxes
1 x Fridge
4 x Director's chair
8 x Folding chairs
3 x Foldable table
1 x Gorilla Ladder
Any Lighting rentals are ADD-ONS and must be booked prior.
READ THE HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING. FAILURE TO FOLLOW OUR RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BOOKING CANCELLATION.
The 'Bacon and Eggs' light can be removed from the wall with a $100 fee and advance notice. If any security (ring) camera is unplugged, you will be assessed a $250 fee.
Crews must respect the space and ensure all furniture and Photography equipment is moved back to the correct position. We do work out of here when the space isn't rented out, so we hope everything returns back to its original location.