THIS SPACE IS PERFECT FOR PHOTO AND FILM SHOOTS, BUSINESS EVENTS, BUT ALSO AVAILABLE FOR A PRIVATE PARTY!
Check out our virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=t97rJ3ZQxi8
Our freshly renovated studio, located in the heart of the Garment district on 38th Street and 8th Avenue, has wonderful natural light and stunning NYC views. Available per week, day, half day for photo / video productions, presentations, meetings, castings, networking events and seminars. Please note that party type events with up to 40 people cost $150/hr and set up time and clean up time must be included within your rental time.
We have 40 chairs and stoles available plus a large white leather couch and two white leather chairs. We can seat about a total of 40 people. We have two desks, one round table, six 6'x2.5' folding tables, one movable 6'x3' table on rolls and one large 10'x4'dining room table in the conference room. We can also remove our furniture from the space for a removal and storage fee of $1,000. Please note that our metallic equipment storage cabinets are not removable.
We are conveniently located only two blocks from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and 4 blocks from Penn Station. We have parking on the street available on Sundays and several parking garages near our studio for the other days. There are several nice restaurant and cafes within 2 short blocks of our building including Dean and Deluca and Starbucks.
Our photo studio is one of the most beautiful and affordable available in Manhattan, and because it is not name branded it will help you to shine and impress even the most sophisticated clients and guests.
• Multiple meeting and shooting areas, plus a conference room with 11ft ceilings
• The studio has about 1,200 sq. ft usable space
• Projector & screen, TV display & sound system, sample product & album storage and fast wifi internet
•Small Kitchen with refrigerator, water cooler, microwave and coffee maker; elegant private bathroom
• Fantastic art gallery-like studio, a perfect sales environment for a high-end NYC wedding photographer or any other event vendors
The following lighting equipment is available for $200 cash or $250 per day with your rental bill:
- (4) Paul Buff 800W/s Digibees and (6) various Paul Buff mono-lights: 400 W/s (3) & 800 W/s (2) & one 1600 W/s
- Octagon soft boxes ; 5′ Octa & 7' Octa
- Gridded soft boxes: 1'×5'; 1'×5'; 2'x3'
- Reflectors (4) (one with 10 degree grids, if needed)
- Umbrellas, 42, 46,
- PocketWizard units
- (6) c-stand and (5) heavy duty light stand
- Paul Buff Ring Light 800 W/s ($50 extra rental fee)
10' swipe of 144" wide seamless paper in black, gray or white cost $50.
We do have 2 V-flats, white on one side and black on the other (4x8 panels x4)
You are more than welcome to bring your own gear, of course.