Artsy renovated fully equipped house sitting on a quiet 0.7 acre corner lot. Features 3 distinct areas. PRICING FLEXIBLE if not all spaces are used.
Main House : Features three bedrooms with four beds, two bathrooms, 2 desks, living room, dining space, fully equipped open sun filled kitchen.
'Suite 1': Custom wooden furniture with a cabin like feel. Located downstairs from main house, can be accessed from the main house but also has private entrance via the garden. Features master suite with queen bed, collage art piano, desk with wall mural, lounge area, custom built wooden 'cabin style' kitchenette with round sink, dining area with electric fire place and bathroom.
Suite 2: Hotel style mid century style studio with queen bed, small living space, glass work desk, bathroom. Accessed via garden.
High speed internet throughout the house, central HVAC system Ethernet cables available at the work desks in main house,
Huge back yard not included but available upon request. Features:
- Lovely picturesque chicken coop and live chickens!
- Picnic table
- Kids swing and slide set,
- Patio Swing
- Big old pecan tree & young fig tree
- Organic vegetable garden (please enjoy with your eyes, don't pick)
- Patio with table for 2
- Concrete slab
- Fire pit
- Onsite lodging available
- Ample free street parking
- Weekend pricing (Fri through Sun) $200 per hour
- 2 large Church parking lots across the street - Parking is NOT permitted here unless arrangements have been made with church in advance.