This location is owned by television pros and has been used for both film production, music videos and media interviews. Past clients include Disney, CNN, CNBC, and many others.
Versatile 4,000-square foot 5 bedroom, 5 bath home perfectly suited for film production, television or video shoots, and photo sessions - especially lifestyle shoots. Use one room or the entire property. Home is also available for consecutive shoot days, making it easy for your crew and eliminating the need for multiple setup and teardown sessions. Home is easy to access, in a quiet neighborhood, and can comfortably accommodate up to 80 people. Celebrations, events, and meetings also welcomed.
This pristine, modern house is located in the northwest suburbs of Houston and features:
- A dramatic, 2-story foyer entry
- An open, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- A large family room with 30-foot-high floor-to-ceiling windows and an inviting cast stone fireplace
- A gorgeous spiral/winding staircase, topped by an elegant chandelier and tiered rotunda ceiling -- ideal for music videos, wedding/engagement pictures/videos and other high impact moments
- A two-sided, indoor Juliet balcony that overlooks both the family room and the front entry of home
- A spacious master bedroom suite, with luxury bathroom, and two-person tub
- A guest bedroom suite that doubles as a hair/makeup studio (includes large bathroom)
- A flexible media room that can be used for video, photos or podcasting
- A second level lounge area/game room that's completely open (bring your creative ideas!)
- A well-manicured, 1/4 acre backyard perfect for outdoor events
- Ample parking in two-car garage, driveway, and on-street in front of the home -- all providing smooth, ground-level access for load in/load out
- Full surround sound wired media, plus numerous power outlets in each room
- Tons of natural light, thanks to 40 windows in the property
- Extended, brick-covered patio in rear of the house
NOTE: Owners of the home work in television. So they are very accustomed to dealing with crews of all sizes, from 2 or 3 person gigs to productions with dozens of people. Owners would also be also happy to arrange a virtual or in-person site visit, if needed, before you confirm a booking.
* POTENTIAL ADD-ONS AND OPTIONS:
* With approval, and for a modest extra fee, productions may also have access to the public/common areas and services of the community in which this home is located.
These areas include: lakes, parks, walking trails, infinity pools, a lazy river, tennis and basketball courts, recreation center, and a brand-new, high-end gym.
The services include: use of sailboats, kayaks, pools, lakes, parks and other community facilities, such as barbecue areas, volleyball courts, a unique treehouse and meeting hall(s).
********** Click or copy and paste this link to view videos of our property*********