Junction Studio is a perfect for photography, film, wardrobe fittings and corporate events.
This studio is an open space with loads of natural light and a high ceiling. Three walls are white with one grey accent wall. The studio set-up includes 4 daylight balanced (5000K) high bay lights and a small bi-colour LED lighting kit, a large desk, couches, and a TV monitor. There is a loading bay with easy double-door access, kitchenette, 2 washrooms (one of which is wheelchair accessible) and ample parking available on site. We also have a separate client lounge for rent- see "Junction Lounge" listing.
NOTE: STRICT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL IS IN PLACE IN ORDER TO HELP ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF YOUR GUESTS.
- AFTER EACH BOOKING, THE SPACE WILL HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY AND PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED.
- HAND SANITIZER IS ON SITE, AS WELL AS AN ADEQUATE HAND SOAP AND CLEANING SUPPLIES SHOULD YOU WISH TO DO YOUR OWN PRE-CLEAN.
- A full day booking is 10 hours
- If you are recording audio, please be aware that we will still be working in the office and cannot control the noise outside the studio however, we will do our best to stay quiet.
- Guests are responsible for the safe keeping of the studio, furniture and equipment. There will be a charge for any broken or damaged items.
- We are not responsible for the damage or loss of the guests belongings.
- $500 security deposit
- $100 cleaning fee
- The bathrooms and kitchenette are shared
- Furniture can be removed from the studio if needed.
- Your booking period must include your set up and clean up time.
- Guests required to follow lock-up procedure.
- All garbage must be disposed of to the container at the back of the building.
- All guests will have to sign a rental contract. Once signed, access instructions will be provided.
Feel free to message me to schedule a time to view the space.