Truly a Hidden gem, This historic building and space use to serve as a banquet hall for all kinds of events and live entertainment. This event space is located on the 2nd floor, and the building is not ADA compliant, It is a very old building. There are no elevators or ramps, so all equipment must be taken up the stairs. It is a very wide stair-case and not difficult at all to get things up and down these stairs.
The power for the building is not up to date, You must bring your own generator to plug into.
The building is rough around the edges, but the uniqueness of this space shines through, with features like 1ft thick original wood floorboards, and a luxurious old school feel.
Booking with us gives you access to:
- The performance/ballroom - just under 6,000sqft
- Old Style Kitchen (not working)
- Old school hallway and walk area
- Small lounge room/makeup area (2 stall restroom is located in this room)
- The space is perfect for shooting all kinds of videos; (Music Videos of a band on the stage would be amazing)
- As a practice / rehearsal space for any group/band/show with a 'live stage feel'
- Photoshoots (in a unique old space)
- Small group meetings and gatherings
- Anything else you feel you can want to do with this space!
This space (As posted in the photo) can easily hold over 200 people very comfortable,
Street parking is very easy, and depending on how many cars their are I can arrange extra spots if need be.
You will be required to have liability insurance to use this space. I recommend to get liability insurance from theeventhelper.com
Ask me if you have any special requests or questions, would be more than happy to accommodate.