Top Event spaces
Looking for a unique Event space? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Please Contact The Host for Custom Rates:
The Little Space now has a Melbourne meeting room and video studio.
Located in the heart of the CBD at 606, 343 Little Collins Street, Melbourne.
The ‘MELBA’ room is bright, quiet and totally private.
Meeting room seating for 12 with lounge style seating for 2.
High speed wifi, whiteboard, smart TV with Chromecast, and deliverable catering and coffee available.
The Melba Room has also been set up to cater for video recording with additional equipment hire available including:-
* green screen hire;
* lapel mic hire;
* professional camera hire;
* tripod hire for phone or iPad;
* guidance and support to help you get set up to record great video.
This space stays true to its origins as a brightly lit, heritage-listed hall, with classic bluestone walls, high ceilings, and polished floorboards. Additional facilities and modern touches like polished wooden beams and skylights were added during our 2019 refurbishment.
It’s a stroll from Little Lonsdale Street and just steps away from Melbourne’s best cafes, shops, restaurants, bars, and laneways. It can be easily tailored and has new features, this space is designed to offer privacy to small groups, or as a great addition to any of our other event spaces.
Seated capacity: up to 40, seated in a classroom-style setup.
Usually used for: meetings, fitness classes, study classes, and small lectures.
We like it because it’s a newly converted space in the center of Melbourne, but it feels very familiar.
Features & facilities:
* Built-in kitchen
* Audio-visual Equipment
* Wheelchair access
We stay true to our origin as a locally-run church, maintaining
sky-high ceilings, wooden floorboards, bluestone walls and stained glass windows. These classic elements are complemented with architectural features like polished wooden beams, large windows and skylights added during our 2019 refurbishment.
CAPACITY: 1000 pax and can be rented for $1,500 for 4 hours.
PLEASE CONTACT THE HOST FOR CUSTOM RATES:
Built-in 1863, the Chapel is a unique mix of Gothic architecture and useful, modern touches. Guests are able to walk off Swanston Street, directly into one of Victoria’s most notable churches, and enjoy an event that can be styled to suit you and your guests.
Seated capacity: 180, theatre style.
Usually used for: concerts, exhibitions, weddings, and religious ceremonies. The Chapel Hall is often hired in conjunction with the Chapel for catering purposes.
We like it because it complements a classic, traditional events, or is a beautiful heritage-listed contrast to contemporary events.
The Chapel can be hired out for external weddings, and we’re flexible in who can use it. All applications are subject to the approval of a Pastor of CrossCulture.
1. Fill out a contact form or give us a call to discuss your specific requirements and dates of interest.
2. Once availability is confirmed and your application is approved by a Pastor, an invoice is raised and once we receive a deposit, your booking is secured.
3. After approval of the wedding is granted, you may bring an external celebrant.
4. We will then work with you from start to finish, and customize our Chapel and spaces to suit the needs of your wedding.
5. We have catering rooms, white chair covers, and ivory sashes that can all be set up at a small additional cost. Speak to one of our friendly coordinators for more details.