Built-in 1863, the Chapel is a unique mix of Gothic architecture and useful, modern touches. Guests are able to walk off Swanston Street, directly into one of Victoria’s most notable churches, and enjoy an event that can be styled to suit you and your guests.
Seated capacity: 180, theatre style.
Usually used for: concerts, exhibitions, weddings, and religious ceremonies. The Chapel Hall is often hired in conjunction with the Chapel for catering purposes.
We like it because it complements a classic, traditional events, or is a beautiful heritage-listed contrast to contemporary events.
The Chapel can be hired out for external weddings, and we’re flexible in who can use it. All applications are subject to the approval of a Pastor of CrossCulture.
1. Fill out a contact form or give us a call to discuss your specific requirements and dates of interest.
2. Once availability is confirmed and your application is approved by a Pastor, an invoice is raised and once we receive a deposit, your booking is secured.
3. After approval of the wedding is granted, you may bring an external celebrant.
4. We will then work with you from start to finish, and customize our Chapel and spaces to suit the needs of your wedding.
5. We have catering rooms, white chair covers, and ivory sashes that can all be set up at a small additional cost. Speak to one of our friendly coordinators for more details.