STUDIO 311 is an open-concept hard loft with southern exposure windows providing plenty of natural light.
Located in the historic Queen East neighbourhood of Toronto known as Riverside. It's only minutes from downtown Toronto and accessible by driving or transit. The space retains its original early 1900s architectural details like hardwood floors, exposed ceiling beams, and heating radiators.
It is best suited for fashion, editorial, product, and portrait photography. Furthermore, the studio offers a dedicated make-up/hair station, full workspace, and lounge area always fully stocked with refreshments.
- 1,300 sq. ft. open concept (commercial) space
- Large South & East facing windows provide beautiful natural light all-day
- 14-foot ceiling
- Huge 33×16-foot dedicated studio shooting space
- 9-foot seamless paper roll system (Pure White #66, Smoke Gray #74, Black #20)
- 50+ seamless paper rolls available (assorted colours)
- Gray curtains for privacy and sunlight diffusion
- Hair & make-up area with motorized standing desk
- Large lounge area complete with modern seating
- Kitchenette with a fully-stocked fridge with refreshments
- Large change room area
- Free ultra-high speed WiFi internet
- SONOS WiFi speaker system
- Private entrance
- Plenty of free street parking
Gear Available For Rental (Please Inquire):
- 9' Seamless Background Paper (Various Colours)
- 4'x8' Black / White V-Flats
- Plexiglass Floor Panel (Clear or Black)
- Broncolor Siros 400ws Strobes (Wired)
- Broncolor Siros L 800ws Strobes (Wireless)
- Broncolor Siros L Batteries
- Manfrotto Super Boom + Rolling Stand
- Matthews C-Stands (Medium)
- Rolling Racks
- Garment Steamer
- Posing Table
- Matthews Apple Box (S, M, L)
- When you ask about availability, please let me know how many hours you will need the studio (time slot). Be sure to factor in setup and cleanup time.