Switch to North America? Yes | No



Built in 1860 by a local businessman, Brook Meadow – as it was originally known – is a striking early example of Tudor Revival architecture from the period. In 1900, the chapel was built and incorporated into the main building. Brook Meadow remained a private residence until 1968, when it was leased to the Order of Franciscan Monks who used Brook Meadow as a training school, converting the two stables into dormitories. The manor was first converted into a hotel in 1983, and has a number of fantastic refurbishments on the horizon as Brook Hall Hotel continues to grow in popularity as one of Cheshire’s premier destinations.
  • Member since:
  • Response rating: Excellent
  • Email confirmed
  • Reviews: 0
  • Response speed: Within an hour
  • Phone confirmed