COVID‑19 Health & Safety Measures
As you may know, the pandemic briefly shut down productions nationwide, but I am here to let you know that we are back and better than ever. Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, our number one priority more than ever is your health and safety on set.
In order to ensure we keep our users safe; our internal team is staying up-to-date on the local government and film commission restrictions and guidelines for on-location production in your area. If you would like more information on regulations in your area, check with your local film commission.
For the safety of everyone on set, consider the following recommendations for your next production.
As a Host:
- Verify with the renter which area(s) of the location the production intends to use before confirming the booking
- Clean the property and sanitize hard surfaces prior to production arrival
- Inform the Renter of the cleaning protocols, requirements and fees for the location
- Open approved windows and doors of the location for the production to assist with ventilation
- Do not host productions if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
As a Renter:
- Limit the total cast/crew count for each production to allow for social distancing
- Confirm with the Host what the cleaning procedures are for the location
- Require all cast and crew to wear masks and gloves while on set, except for cast while on camera only
- Have a designated COVID officer on location to take temperatures of the cast/crew members and monitor who is on set for contact tracing purposes
- If any cast or crew member is ill or demonstrating symptoms of COVID-19 require them to stay home
- Provide hand sanitizer and hand soap for your crew and remind them to wash their hands frequently
- Set up staging and base camp outside to limit the number of people inside the location at one time
- Remove all trash from the location after the production
- Provide restrooms for the crew when possible
Giggster’s Customer Success team is available as a resource for questions and concerns surrounding restrictions in your area and how COVID-19 has affected production near you.
If you have questions, reach out to us using the chat feature on our main page. https://giggster.com