Founded in June 2011, rosenfeld occupies a prime location in the heart of the dynamic gallery district of London’s Fitzrovia. With 3,000 square feet of gallery is committed to showing contemporary artists from around the world with an innovative exhibitions programme.
rosenfeld also values a multidisciplinary approach through the recent initiation of a cultural programme focusing on one off niche events involving artists across all disciplines. The cultural programme ranges from performance (dance, sound, theatre, film), debates and conferences where the public, academics, artists, and professionals are invited to discuss, experience, and explore art in its widest sense.
- Fully-functioning kitchen including; electric oven/stove, fridge/freezer, tea and coffee facilities, dishwasher
- 1 x bathroom
- Private Jasmine Garden accessed via lower ground floor level
- Internal lift for Disabled access to lower ground floor
- Use of 5 x white tables in gallery library area
- 1 x collapsible table (180 x 76 x 74 cm)
- 3,000 sq. feet over 2 levels; ground floor and lower ground floor
- 2 x entrances to gallery; 37 Rathbone Street and 36 Newman Street
- Minimum number of hours: 2 days
- Pricing: £4,500 per day. This price does not include extra costs of transport and deinstall of exhibitions
- Room capacity: 200-300 people
*Please message the host for custom pricing- may vary depending on the peak or off-peak time of the day/ day of the week/ season of the year/ type of event.