Our space is a boutique coworking space located within the Richmond precinct on the banks of the Yarra River, and only 7 mins from Glenferrie Road in Hawthorn. The surrounding tranquillity alongside plenty of indoor plants bring an extra-ordinary sense of calm, focus and well-being at Higher Spaces that can be hard to find in the bustling city of Melbourne.
We have crafted a workspace that combines unusual character with contemporary vibes that feels open, authentic, fresh, and engaging. Our interior space has high wooden ceiling beams, exposed brick walls, lots of natural light, warm tones, and generous window views of abundant greenery. A sense of flow between the surrounding nature and the interior runs throughout our space design.
The space features ergonomically fitted and spacious work desks with option for adjustable height, flexibly configured collaboration rooms, open lounge area and private nooks. A stylish and informal environment conducive for workshops, creative thinking, project work, hacks, pop-ups and company off-sites. Some key benefits include super-fast dedicated fibre internet, digitally enabled smart office controls, electronic lockable storage, marketplace events, collective problem solving and business coaching to help you and your business thrive.
What you get as part of the membership:
• Secured 24x7 access using door PIN code unique to each member.
• Regular Cleaning and Covid-19 safety protocols
• Superfast Wi-Fi on dedicated Fibre internet access
• Spacious electronic lockers and other storage facilities if available
• Fully furnished kitchen with coffee/tea facilities
• End of trip facilities - shower and toilets
• Limited free parking and bike racks available
• Up to 2 hours use of our meeting rooms with no more than 2 guests (on fair use policy T&Cs apply)
• Invitation to business learning and networking events
• Cafe/restaurant onsite (recommend Four Larks and Frankie Says)
• Professional environment
• Industrial / Warehouse style fit out
• Gym and fitness centre close by
• Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre just across the road
• Impressive new fit out within an architecturally significant building