This Studio is a unique, boutique photo studio situated in a quiet South London mews.
We pride ourselves on being one of the best small photo studio in London.
We have the perfect light for a daylight studio, with the added benefit of naturally being aesthetically very pleasing, meaning you can shoot with or without the colourama.
We also have a lot of kit available to hire, so you can take the stress out of hiring kit offsite and let us sort everything in house. We can offer very competitive rates and often work to any budget. You are of course welcome to bring in your own kit if you would prefer, you are not tied to using any of our own supplies.
A daylight studio available for dry hire, perfect for eCommerce, headshots and still life shoots.
- (W)5m (L) 5m x (H) 7m shooting space - walls and floor 500 Sqft shooting space
- Large 2.72m Colourama with multiple colour choices and backdrops
- A full range of kit available to hire
- Makeup Area
- Meeting & Client Area
- Separate Lounge area
- Kitchen & Disabled WC Facilities
- Poly Boards & Poly Stands
- Clothes Rail
- Speaker for music
- CCTV, Alarmed, Safe, Protected and Quiet
- Part Blackout Available
- Ideal for long term shoots, castings, and lookbooks.
We are situated in Teddington, a quiet town between Richmond, Kingston and Twickenham, in South West London.
We are lucky to be very conveniently located just off the High Street, and just a three minute walk from Teddington Station. Waterloo is just a 25 minute train journey away and Clapham is just 20 minutes on a train.
We are proud of what we have created and we would love to welcome you to Everyangle Studio.