Show all photos

Custom Office/Warehouse Space - City Of Industry

Favorite
Share
This spacious industrial rental nestled in between Hacienda Heights and West Covina is brought to you by CubeWork. The 112,000 SF workspace is available in flexible full service gross lease terms starting at 200 SF. First constructed in 1972, the 112,000 SF building has received numerous sleek and modern upgrades as of late. Located just minutes from Highway 60, I-605, and I-10, this rental location is a perfect option for any company who genuinely considers their employees’ commutes. Often referred to as “Industry” by the locals, this area is home to over 3,000 businesses and 67,000 jobs and only a 20 minute commute from downtown Los Angeles. Of these businesses, 92% are dedicated to industrial, and the other 8% commercial. A popular choice for tech related companies, the surrounding areas of Rowland Heights, Hacienda Heights, West Covina, Diamond Bar, and Walnut are ideal options in terms of working with the lovely surrounding mountains as your backdrop. The City of Industry has an average yearly temperature of 77 degrees and the sun shines down upon the city over 250 days a year, making it an excellent choice to call home for your business.

Category and style

Office, Warehouse

Parking

Private parking for 250 cars

Truck / motorhome on site parking: On property

Available parking lot or parking structure nearby

Permit zone

Address most likely falls into one of the following permit zones: City of Industry, Whittier. Please confirm with the host.
Giggster offers in-house permit coordination services for certain projects. Call (323) 544-4600 to inquire about pricing or visit our FAQ section to learn more.

Location details

Property size (sq ft):
112000 sq ft

Location Rules

No adult filming
No loud noises

Amenities

Air Conditioning
Wifi

Features

High Ceiling
Loading Bay/Loading Dock
Roller Garage Door
Tilt Garage Door
Carpet Floor
Concrete Floor
Stone Floor
Industrial
Corrugated Metal Walls
White Walls
Industrial Warehouse
Raw/Empty Warehouse
Storage/Bulk Warehouse
Bay or Bow Windows

Crew access

Street Level
Wheelchair / Handicap Access
Location
Exact location provided after booking