Located in one of Greenpoint’s historic factories, our 16000 square foot open-plan loft boasts a fully equipped photo studio perfect for fashion and still life photo shoots, castings and more.
The studio is a block from the subway, a block from the river, across the street from the beer store, and in envy-inducing Greenpoint.
The building has a buzzer-entry, and a manned freight entrance with a mailroom for packages.
- Fully equipped photo studio (see below for equipment list)
- Street level & right next to freight entrance
- 1600 square feet
- 10.5 foot ceilings
- Well-lit, cool and airy open-plan layout
- 2 Restrooms
- High Speed internet with WiFi
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator, microwave, tea and coffee maker
- Blackout blinds
- 1k hot lights (2)
- Broncolor Topas A2 packs (6)
- Boncolor Topas A4 packs (4)
- C stands (14)
- Boom stands
- Large fobas (2)
- Pocket Wizard Transmitter
- V flats (8)
- Auto poles (12)
- Beauty dish (8)
- Rolling racks for clothes
- Steamer, iron and ironing board
- Soft boxes
- Capture station
- Seamless paper
- Services at studio available for use
- Much more equipment available, just let us know what you need ☺
- Should you need a photographer we can provide one at an additional charge
Hourly and daily rates available Monday – Sunday (if you would like to book outside the above hours, just let us know).