A Minimalist style photography studio space in downtown Toronto, located on the fourth floor of a heritage hard loft, which is available for photo shoot, video shoot, private event.
12 foot high celings
1 Large South facing windows (nature light all day)
1140 Sq ft main area
WINDOWS AND SUNSET:
Loft has a large window with clear glasses are south facing, and the natural sun light can reach into the studio all day with direct sunlight during sunset hours.
1 lamp in the space
2 lights on the ceiling
1 pot light in the coner
1 sunset light
USES & RATES:
Opening hours: 9 am – 5 pm
Princing 2 HR Minimum $69/per hour
Overtime: $40 extra 30 minutes
Cleanning: $59 cleanning fee
- Photography workshops and tutorials
- YouTube videos & makeup tutorials
- Personal video project with less than 5 total people on set.
- White cute sofa
- Chalk for chalkboard
- Stylish, boho-chic aesthetic
- Living/Dining Room - Full Access
- Bathroom & Kitchen - Limited Access
- Clothing rack
No Food and beverages to be kept in kitchen
Garbage to be left in the kitchen
Ensure nothing is broken, stained or damaged
No parking on the roadside, several paid parking nearby.