This space is conveniently situated directly on Danforth Avenue, in between Broadview and Chester. This lovely location is steps away from many local businesses, health care centres, restaurants & bars.
***If you're requesting the space for an event, there is required staffing (see below for details).
The neighbourhood is definitely a very sought after area with very few rental opportunities as is, especially short term. This space is a great place to hold a retail, restaurant or café pop-up (especially seasonal ice cream & gelato stops), private supper club events, mixers, workshops etc.
The space is raw with a rustic industrial but airy feel, exposed brick wall, high ceilings, a durable cement floor, partial kitchen and a basement stock/prep room if needed. Previously, this space was rented to a salon, a bistro, a café and an outerwear retail boutique.
Room set ups are flexible (chairs / tables / desks / folding chairs / folding tables are available by request). There is excellent lighting with dimmer options and partial catering facilities at rear.
*** Staffing must be provided by our coordinator affiliates for event-based bookings - event security and bartender at an additional cost of $25.00/hour. If you provide the alcohol, we provide the server at an hourly rate. An event manager will be included and onsite for the time of the rental to oversee activities. Please ask us for pricing.
Thank you for stopping by. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us as we're happy to discuss any questions.
- Large glass window and door with black draw-down shades for private / intimate events
- Kitchen, commercial double sink and oven
- 900 sq ft of usable space
- Spotlight lighting, lighting, dimmers
- Bathroom on main floor
- Back room with partial kitchen
- 10+ outlets in front space
- Water line and cable line in front space
- Speaker system (by request)
- Private parking behind building and public parking lot steps away and on street