WE MOVED, YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Of Sorts® Studio is a gorgeous vintage-styled open space in Toronto's Bloor West Village inside the Dovercourt House.
The space boasts 20’ ceilings, 10 charming large windows, and wall-to-wall (South & West) factory windows for double the natural light and stunning views of the Toronto skyline.
*The ideal space for:
- Commercial shoots
- Lifestyle & editorial photography
- Video production
- Private events (inquire on event rates and alcohol packages)
- Intimate dinners
- Yoga classes
- Creative workspace
- Meetings & auditions
& so much more
*Features & Amenities:
- 2500 square feet
- Movable 8x10ft partition on wheels that can act as a backdrop or wall (currently painted white)
- Collapsable light reflectors
- Rolling rack
- Garment steamer
- Bluetooth speaker
- High-speed wifi
- 8' by 4' dining table with an eclectic collection of wooden chairs (seats 10 comfortably)
- Mid-century modern furniture
- Hand-picked vintage housewares
- Overhead tungsten pendant dimmer lights (please bring lights if you require lighting beyond this)
- Washroom in unit
*Accessibility & Features:
- Unfortunately this historic building does NOT have a working elevator
- FREE street parking if you can find a spot!
- We only have one product: STUDIO TIME. So please account for every minute you're in the studio. This means adding your set up and break down times in your booking- coming in early or leaving late will be charged.
- Have you booked with us before? Inquire via I G on special booking rate as a thank you for sticking with us!
We can't wait to see what you create in our space!
Follow & tag us on Instagram: @sortofastudio