A warm and creative space where "Art Gallery meets Kitchen Party."
We have one of the most engaging spaces in the city, with a concept so unique we’ve been featured on The Food Network! The kitchen is as beautiful as it is functional, with three beverage coolers, ice maker and a 16' island for hanging out or serving drinks and food. The kitchen also boasts a six-burner gas stove and double wall oven where you can cook for your friends, invite a chef, or have your event catered.
This is a street-level unit in Gastown: more than 1,000 square feet of street frontage, an open floor plan, concrete floors, exposed wood beams, 18' high ceilings, huge windows, and warm ambient lighting; All of which make for a truly memorable event. The space is perfect for private events, corporate meetings, gallery exhibits, and retail pop-ups.
* The $1,000 rental fee covers from 8:00am-7:00pm, Monday to Friday.
* Please ensure your booking INCLUDES set-up and breakdown time.
* Covered, garage parking is available just across the street, with Easy Park for $3.50/hr.
* Ask us about renting our glassware and servingware to make your event extra special (and easy!).
* Cocktail events, dinner parties, and corporate functions are welcome. Big, loud parties are not.