Incredible Topanga Villa
From $270 per hour
This film-friendly location is an architectural gem. Built in the 1930s on a property of several acres, it features lush gardens, stunning mountain views, and an incredible natural ambience that truly set its apart.
The location includes:
• A SPECTACULAR GREAT ROOM - 16-foot high ceiling, grand staircase, and original hardwood maple floors.
• THREE BEDROOMS - The Siren Room, Mountain Room, and Tower Room.
• 3 ENSUITE BATHROOMS, beautifully appointed.
• BIG FIREPLACE in the Great Room to warm the soul.
• EXTERIORS - Patios, Verandas, Balconies, and Decks.
• BIG CLASSIC SWIMMING POOL - 20’ X 40’, three to eight feet deep with deep azure bottom.
• OFF-STREET PARKING - If you visit, please park inside the front gate, not on the neighborhood streets.
• PHOTOGENIC - A favorite location with photographers and filmmakers for decades.
Mountain Top Lodge
From $250 per hour
The highest elevation property built in Los Angeles and Santa Monica Mountains. Elevation of 2600 feet provides stunning 360 degrees views including Los Angeles Basin, SF Valley, Malibu coastline.
Photoshoot / film shoot modern house
From $200 per hour
This modern and minimal style home is situated on the very top of Santa Monica mountains at elevation of 2500 feet. The house features white walls inside and out. Floor to ceiling glass lets the light flow freely throughout the open space inside. And it is all enhanced with the ocean and Malibu coastline views.
Minimum Daily Rate that is shown is based on a still shoot with a crew/talent size of 15 or less. For larger cast/crew sizes, please send production details.
- $200 hourly rate is meant for a STILL photo shoot with crew & cast size of 15 or less.
- $350 hourly rate is for any crew & cast size of 16-25 and any video shoots
- $ hourly rate is for any crew & cast size of 26-40
- $ hourly rate is for any crew & cast size larger than 40.