Home in Hollywood Hills with spectacular views
Ranch, modern, two story home in Hollywood Hills facing the valley with unobstructed views of San Gabriel mountains. Pool, hot tub, large yard. Garden. Three bedrooms.
East Coast Cape Cod with Spacious Guest House
In the center of a picturesque tree-lined street, this stunning home exudes 1940’s charm yet it’s been professionally renovated, inside and out, to reflect a more modern style. Large guest house is perfect for hair and make up.
Spacious Home: High Ceilings, Marbled Bathroom
PLEASE NOTE that we have a zero-tolerance noise policy and will evict on the first complaint of noise.
Our actual production rate is as follows:
Shooting days/rental rate for events: $800 flat fee/day
Prep days: $400 flat fee/day
Refundable security deposit: $500/shoot
On-site location manager fee: $200 flat fee/day
Cleaning fee: $175/shoot
We also request that you add us as an additional insured on your producer policy.
Please familiarize yourself with our House Rules, particularly our first rule regarding our noise policy and Quiet Hours, before proceeding with inquiries or reservation requests.
Please also note that we strictly enforce terms of service regarding overtime use of our space. These terms establish a charge of 1 1/2 times our hourly rate for overtime use of the space to be billed in 30-minute increments (i.e. $75/half hour of overtime starting at minute 1). To avoid accruing overtime charges, please have all your cast, crew, equipment, properties, and vehicles out of the space and off the property by the ending time agreed upon at booking.
- 3BR, 2BA house in secluded neighborhood
- Heatable pool and hot tub underneath jungle foliage
- Romantic loft master bedroom with gas fireplace and memory foam-topped king bed
- Luxurious master bathroom with full bathtub, dark grey marble flooring and shower, walk-in closet
- Lounge area with gas fireplace, workspace, board games
- Fully equipped kitchen for complete food preparation
- White vintage 6-burner stove, oven, and broiler
- 2-car, remote-controlled garage and 1-car driveway
- 3 flatscreen televisions, all with DirecTV (no DVR)
- DVD players in living room and master bedroom
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Bose Soundtouch wireless speaker system
- Pack 'n play/playard, car seat, and two high chairs
- Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, teapot
- Refrigerator and freezer with ice maker and water filter
- Extra linens, pillows, and beach towels
- Thermostat for both heating and A/C
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Library of travel, cooking, science fiction, and children's books
- Stone's throw from Weddington Park with running track and baseball diamonds
- Cleaning supplies, paper towels, and trash bags
- Iron, ironing board, hangers, and cleared closets
- Hair dryer, hand soap, air freshener, and toilet paper
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
- Street parking available nights and weekends
- Property managers exclusively assigned to this house