Cozy Capitol Hill Production Studio w/ Cyc Wall
From $50 per hour
1500 square foot production studio/stage with 20'X12' corner Cyc wall. Stage lighting with light-board and grid, video projector and speakers with audio board still intact from previous life as a theater. Raised AV booth perfect to control lights, Dj or shoot from elevated position. This space is designed for photo and video/film shoots and interviews, but would be great for stand up, solo music shows, spoken word or poetry slams with a small audience of 50 or so.
There is access to a kitchenette/meeting room/hair & Make-up room. There is also a Small Grip and Lighting package available to rent for $175/day.
The space is conveniently located on Capitol Hill and near many restaurants. Parking is available street parking, and while it is plentiful during business hours, it can be quite a challenge after 5 pm. The space is ground floor and easily accessible from the street.
For a photo or film production, the space would comfortably fit a crew of 10-20 people, for a reception or get together is would comfortable fit up to 30, and for an audience of standing only event, it could accommodate up to 50. There are 50 folding chairs and 4 six-foot folding tables at your disposal.
Daylight Studio Loft in Seattle
From $125 per hour
S T U D I O 1 1 6
• Is a unique daylight artist loft, a combination of industrial chic and contemporary elements. It is located just north of the Olympic Sculpture Park next to Puget Sound and west of the Space Needle.
It is north of downtown Seattle and a short walk (10 minutes ) to the downtown center, and a block from Puget Sound.
DAYLIGHT STUDIO :
• Full Kitchen
• Bathrooms ( 2 )
• Large Garage Door ( unloading in studio ) 10’ wide x 10’high
• Dressing Room
• Storage shelves
• Cyc Shooting Wall / white / 32’W x 14’H
• Gray Shooting Wall 28’W x 14’H
• Alarm system
• Stereo System
• Blackout Curtains
TABLES • CHAIRS • CARTS • Apple Boxes
• Tables 30” x 6’ ( 4 )
• Tables 30” x 5’ ( 3 )
• Chairs / padded ( 70 )
• Wire Rolling Cart 2’W x 36”H x 36”L
• Gray Rolling Cart 18” x 18” x 36”H
• Apple boxes / assorted sizes
G R I P
• Extension cords ( 5 )
• Clamps ( 10 )
• Gaffers Tape + 4 other types of tape
• Glue Gun & glue sticks
• Staple gun & staples
• Power Strip
• Matte Knife
• Eye Goggles
• Putty Knife
• Sand bags ( 4 )
• Computer table
S T A N D S
• Heavy duty folding stands w arm ( 2 )
• Lightweight Norman boom ( 2 )
• Lightweight but sturdy stands ( 3 )
• Single pole stand for flags ( 2 )
F A N S
• 5’ Tall Heavy Wind Fan ( 1 )
• 3’ wide floor fan ( 3 )
SEAMLESS / BACKGROUNDS
• 9’ Seamless / assorted colors ( 15 )
• 12’ Seamless / black & white
• Canvas / mottled gray 18’ x 36’ ( 1 )
• Canvas / mottled gray 9’ x 12’ ( 2 )
• Seamless Hanging Pole on Pulleys 13’W
F L A T S
• 4’ x 8’ V flat black/white ( 4 )
• 4' x 8’ white flat ( 2 )
FOAM CORE / FORMICA / PLEXIGLAS
• 4 x 8’ x 1/2” Foam Core ( 2 )
• Smaller Misc. sizes of foam core for flags
• 4’ x 8’ Formica Misc. textures ( 6 )
• 4’ x 8’ White Plexiglas ( 2)
• 4’ x 8’ x 1/2” oak surface ( 1 )
• Chop saw
• Hand saw
• Hack saw
• Work bench for cutting wood
• Tool Box w misc. wrenches, hammers, etc.
Note : You may provide us with your equipment needs and we can work with vendors to ensure that you have everything that you may need.
Please give us 72 hrs before your starting date to check on availability.
STUDIO116.US • ROCKY SALSKOV • 116 ELLIOTT AVE W, SEATTLE WA
206.941.6000 • ROCKY@ROCKYSHOOTS.COM
The Parlour House
From $135 per hour
Offering an open floor open for just about any need, whether it be a photo shoot, meeting or intimate gathering, this space is flexible to meet your needs.
Easy access off of Elliott Ave W in lower Queen Anne neighborhood in Seattle's quieter part of the city, sits just off the railroad tracks and offers west facing light in the afternoons. Nearby you'll find our friends Citizen Six for some delicious asian/mex food and cider or several distilleries along the Ave.
From $100 per hour
Our studio is a 1,550 square foot photography and event space with 16' ceilings and huge windows wrapping 3 walls. Polished concrete floors, modern lighting and a fully equip kitchen make this space just as beautiful as it is functional. The kitchen area includes an induction range, full sized refrigerator, oven, dishwasher and sink with commercial faucet. Black-out curtains on all windows allow you to control the abundance of natural light. Windows near the kitchen overlook a courtyard with reflection pond.
World Annex Gallery on Rainier
From $120 per hour
This location offers a large white gallery space with a roll-up door right onto the sidewalk on Rainier Avenue South in Columbia City.
Several smaller rooms available for wardrobe, greenroom, etc.
Kitchen + 2 universal restrooms (1 with shower).
Full recording studio available (with producer for additional fee, depending upon needs.)
Charming Daylight Studio116
From $200 per hour
A unique loft, a combination of industrial chic and contemporary design. Located just north of the Olympic Sculpture Park next to Puget Sound and the Myrtle Edwards Park.
• 3,600 sq.ft. daylight studio with 19' high wood beam ceilings.
• Kitchen, 2 bathrooms, dressing room, and faux finished concrete floors.
• Ground floor with large 10'wide unloading door
• Convient street parking, or pay parking available across the street.
• 32'x14' wide cyc wall
• 28'x14' wide gray wall