Top Promotional Photoshoot venues
Looking for a unique Promotional Photoshoot venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Classic Cape Cod with a Modern Twist
• LOCATION - Bixby Knolls is an area of Long Beach close to the 405 Freeway. The majority of the homes in the area were custom-built between 1920 and 1940, providing a variety of home architecture. Small shops and restaurants dot a strip of Atlantic Avenue and north of the 405 Freeway, as well as on the streets surrounding this main thoroughfare. Wide majestic gorgeous tree lined streets. A lot of abundant greenery, trees and flowers make it a magical and very homey neighborhood. Additionally, our neighborhood is very film friendly per our neighbors and city of Long Beach. You will see at least 1 shoot a month in Bixby Knolls.
• PROPERTY SPECS - 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, plus a large office and a family room. Huge yard space with a large pool and plenty of seating areas. Complete with an outdoor stone fireplace. The kitchen opens to the dining room, and is complemented by a huge gorgeous bay window with views of the beautiful tree lined Jacarandas!
• SPECIALTY - The home is a beautiful traditional white Cape Cod home. Perfect for the all American look. This home could look to be anywhere in the US.
• DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS - Candy for the eyes. Beauty is perhaps its prime amenity.
• AMBIENCE - Great vibe, intimacy and warmth.
• FIREPLACE - in the Great Room to warm the soul and a large stone fireplace in the backyard.
• EXTERIORS - Patios, pool, seating areas, kids play area with playground, Fireplace. Gorgeous façade.
• BIG CLASSIC SWIMMING POOL -
• PARKING - Plenty of off street parking and a long driveway.
1925 California Craftsman in Historic Cal Heights
This 1925 California Craftsman home is in a historic neighborhood in Long Beach, CA. Home features a porch swing on a tree lined street, traditional layout, hard wood floors throughout and boasts a large backyard with garden and fruit trees.
Americana House W/ Glass Walls that show backyard pond
Mid-century modern influence. Clean lines, glass walls that look into the backyard from living room and master bedroom.
Designed by Case Study Architect Edward Killingsworth.
Minimum Day Rate is based on a non-commercial still shoot with a crew/talent size of 15 or less @ a 10 hour day.
Please inquire for rates on larger impact jobs and include the following details about your project.
What The Project is For:
Miscellaneous Info Relevant to Your Project:
Craftsman home with fire pit and play set in LB!
Craftsman home centrally located in Belmont Shore, near the LA Port, beaches and harbor. The house has fruit and vegetable gardens, a play set with grass, and an outdoor entertainment area with fire pit and farm table. The home has wainscoting, 8 in. crown molding and 6 in baseboards throughout. The chef's kitchen with island is open to a sitting area and bifold glass doors that open to the backyard. The lower level has a master bedroom with large master bath, a kids room and guest room with an additional full bath. The upstairs has two small bedrooms, a large bathroom (with artesian tile), an office and large game room. A fair amount of street parking (no permit needed), 2 parking spots on the property and oversized two car garage.
Beach Front Condo with Panoramic Ocean Views
This is a coveted piece of beach front property along the Southern California coastline. 'The Oceanside' is SoCal's newest ultra-exclusive beach front development located along Long Beach's famed Ocean Boulevard strip! This stunning modern masterpiece is setting the bar for contemporary beach front living and the fit and finishes are sure to impress. Penthouse unit constructed of concrete & steel. Interior fit and finishes include: solid core maple doors, European nickel finished recessed lighting in every room, Ceaserstone counter tops, Thermador gas appliances, dual pane windows and sliders, Kohler Jacuzzi tubs and fixtures, custom European Cabinetry and more! In addition to the amazing interior, it also boasts large outdoor terraces and frame-less glass balconies to maximize the panoramic coastline, ocean, Catalina Island, Queen Mary and beach views!
Casa La Dera
This is a 1950 era ranch style home. 3800 sq ft with large open rooms and detailed millwork. Large gourmet kitchen. Back yard is ideal for large functions and includes many interesting trees and hardscape elements.
Art Gallery with Open Floor Plan
Our open concept gallery is a flexible filming location capable of accommodating a crew of approximately 25 people.
Garage parking is available nearby and there is also plenty of metered street parking and a city-operated lot one block away.
Pop Art Gallery and Creative Center
Unique Modern and Pop Art Gallery Venue. This Gallery is being called a hidden gem! The location is very private upstairs on the second floor above a retail shopping center. Complete privacy for your private party, book launch, performances, film shoot and other uses. Includes bathrooms and full large kitchen. Private Chef for craft services and catering. party equipment rentals are allowed. Event planning services.
Beautiful Updated Spanish Home
California Heights. Historic neighborhood with a combo of Spanish and craftsman homes. Streets are lined with large trees.