Top Fashion Shoot venues
Looking for a unique Fashion Shoot venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Classic Cape Cod with a Modern Twist
• LOCATION - Bixby Knolls is an area of Long Beach close to the 405 Freeway. The majority of the homes in the area were custom-built between 1920 and 1940, providing a variety of home architecture. Small shops and restaurants dot a strip of Atlantic Avenue and north of the 405 Freeway, as well as on the streets surrounding this main thoroughfare. Wide majestic gorgeous tree lined streets. A lot of abundant greenery, trees and flowers make it a magical and very homey neighborhood. Additionally, our neighborhood is very film friendly per our neighbors and city of Long Beach. You will see at least 1 shoot a month in Bixby Knolls.
• PROPERTY SPECS - 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, plus a large office and a family room. Huge yard space with a large pool and plenty of seating areas. Complete with an outdoor stone fireplace. The kitchen opens to the dining room, and is complemented by a huge gorgeous bay window with views of the beautiful tree lined Jacarandas!
• SPECIALTY - The home is a beautiful traditional white Cape Cod home. Perfect for the all American look. This home could look to be anywhere in the US.
• DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS - Candy for the eyes. Beauty is perhaps its prime amenity.
• AMBIENCE - Great vibe, intimacy and warmth.
• FIREPLACE - in the Great Room to warm the soul and a large stone fireplace in the backyard.
• EXTERIORS - Patios, pool, seating areas, kids play area with playground, Fireplace. Gorgeous façade.
• BIG CLASSIC SWIMMING POOL -
• PARKING - Plenty of off street parking and a long driveway.
1925 California Craftsman in Historic Cal Heights
This 1925 California Craftsman home is in a historic neighborhood in Long Beach, CA. Home features a porch swing on a tree lined street, traditional layout, hard wood floors throughout and boasts a large backyard with garden and fruit trees.
Americana House W/ Glass Walls that show backyard pond
Mid-century modern influence. Clean lines, glass walls that look into the backyard from living room and master bedroom.
Great Studio Space, wood beams, 4 Skylights
Studio space located in Downtown Long Beach. 14 foot ceilings with wood beam exposure. Huge front window that overlooks downtown and four skylights bringing in plenty of natural light. Standing 60 people comfortably in this space. Wifi available upon arrival. There is paid parking right next door in the outdoor parking lot OR free two hour parking across the street in the public parking structure. Its is easily accessible as it's on the main street of Pine Ave. If loading and unloading is a concern you can simply park right next door in the outdoor parking lot to unload equipment. The fact that the space is isolated from the business underneath you will have to go up one flight of stairs to get to the studio.
Craftsman home with fire pit and play set in LB!
Craftsman home centrally located in Belmont Shore, near the LA Port, beaches and harbor. The house has fruit and vegetable gardens, a play set with grass, and an outdoor entertainment area with fire pit and farm table. The home has wainscoting, 8 in. crown molding and 6 in baseboards throughout. The chef's kitchen with island is open to a sitting area and bifold glass doors that open to the backyard. The lower level has a master bedroom with large master bath, a kids room and guest room with an additional full bath. The upstairs has two small bedrooms, a large bathroom (with artesian tile), an office and large game room. A fair amount of street parking (no permit needed), 2 parking spots on the property and oversized two car garage.
Spacious Rustic Venue
We are located on the border of Long Beach and Lakewood. Near the 91 and 710 freeways.
When you walk into this beautiful rustic space you will see a plush lounge type atmosphere on the left. This area has couches and lounges for relaxing and mingling. On the right side is a bar set up. Here you will find bar top tables and chairs with seating for 8. Once you walk in further you will approach the main open space. There is a custom built 20' farmhouse table with seating for 20 people. You are welcome to fill the open space with additional tables and chairs. There is space for 5-6 round tables should you choose to rent some.
The main party room has a gorgeous farmhouse wood frame backdrop. Above your head the ambiance is richened by charming globe string lighting. Truly an enchanting atmosphere!
1922 Charming California Craftsman
Located in Belmont heights, Long Beach Ca 90814. There is a lot of street parking in the neighborhood.
Long Beach Cliff May
Mid-Century Modern Cliff May Open Floor Plan, lots of natural light & windows, 3 bedrooms, in-ground hot tub, large 2 car garage, gated, private.
1921 Craftsman original home in Long Beach
My home is located in he heart of Long Beach 1 mile from the ocean. It is a historic 1921 Craftsman with warm wood 6 inch moldings wood floors and built in cabinets. It features a cute backyard with a swim spa outdoor stone shower and a cute pergola. There is also a mother in laws quarters detached studio.
The windows are original sash and the home has a cute quirky kitchen.
Art Gallery with Open Floor Plan
Our open concept gallery is a flexible filming location capable of accommodating a crew of approximately 25 people.
Garage parking is available nearby and there is also plenty of metered street parking and a city-operated lot one block away.