This venue is the fifth home of the first and oldest medical college in England, the Royal College of Physicians.
The RCP's current headquarters is a Grade I-listed building designed by renowned architect Sir Denys Lasdun. Opened in 1964 overlooking Regent's Park, this building is widely considered a modernist masterpiece and one of London’s most important post-war buildings.
This venue has a range of exceptional spaces, ideal for filming, photoshoots, events, conferences and dining. From the modernist Council Chamber with its’s domed ceiling to the historic Dorchester Library, the contrasting contemporary and traditional styles are suitable for any occasion.
Some of the architectural features that make this building unique are:
• A floating staircase in the heart of the building
• 3 storey picture windows
• Central atrium and open galleries
• A total of 12 flexible meeting rooms and 2 lecture theatres for hire
• The Dorchester Library, a period library with balcony containing 50,000 books, including rare books dating back to 1518
• The Censors’ Room, a period room with original 17th-century Spanish oak panelling
• The Council Chamber, a domed ‘chapter house’ chamber with circular skylights
Outside space for filming is also available, including:
• A staircase
• A medicinal garden adjacent Regent’s Park
• Nash house terrace
• A cobbled street
• A car park
As a filming location, this venue is for exclusive use with a starting rate of £15,000 + VAT per day (12 to 14 hours per day).
If you would like to host an event at the RCP, please enquire to receive more details about our packages.
• Toilets located on the Lower Ground Floor
• Central London location
• Proximity to tube stations (Great Portland Street, Regent’s Park)
• Proximity to main London railway stations (Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras)
• Proximity to shops, restaurants and supermarkets
Availability: various dates, please enquire