Top Apparel Shoot venues
Looking for a unique Apparel Shoot venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Mysterious Victorian / Craftsman with Basement
** OPEN FOR COVID-COMPLIANT PRODUCTIONS **
Newly painted and numerous interior upgrades! We are very experienced working with crews to shoot all types of productions. We make it easy!
A blend of Victorian and Craftsman architecture, this house is a historical landmark that would be perfect setting for your feature film, music video, interview series, or short. For filmmakers, the house is ideal for period pieces (1800's through 1940's), horror and suspense, or as an East Coast or Midwest setting.
The house was built in 1902 and features an original exterior and well-decorated interior that features ornate woodwork and craftsmanship. You get a ton of production value when you shoot here!
It's a mid-sized house with 3,446 sq. ft. on 2 levels plus a ~500 sq. ft. finished brick basement. The 1st floor features renovated plaster walls, ornate woodwork, chandeliers, and 12 ft. ceilings. The 2nd floor has original 1902 wood floors, plaster walls and ceilings. On the second floor is a unique "boarding house" style bathroom with 2 stalls, 2 showers (circa 1940's).
Elegant Hilltop Castle/Mansion with View / Garden
Spectacular house complete with view, large backyard, patio and beautiful furniture.
2800 sqft house. 2600 accessible to guests.
Additional $125 to use the BANANA LEAF bedroom.
Additional $80 to use the blue and white STRIPED bedroom, upon availability.
Additional $80 to use the FLAMINGO bedroom, upon availability.
Additional $150 to use the lower apartment (with parrot/jungle wallpaper and striped rug), upon availability.
Shoots after 9pm will be $40 more per hour.
Permit required for shoots of 10 people and over and any crew with an equipment truck.
There are stairs to access the house.
Unique Creative Warehouse Space in Montrose, CA
Perfect location within the small north Glendale pocket of Montrose.
The first building is comprised of 4,840 SF unfinished warehouse space with high ceilings and rich black beams spanning the building. Additionally, there are 1950's style old window frames within the building that offer a very unique backdrop. The adjacent property is a 1,640 SF building with a large secured yard in the front that could be used for both parking and/or staging. Minimum daily rate is $700 per day.
1937 Glendale Georgian
Built in 1937. Georgian. Commercial acre lot. Semi circular driveway. Large pool. Small campground at the rear of the property. Park like backyard. Forest-like front yard. Property has been used for production shoots in the past.
Photo Ready Mid Century Modern with Pool!
We are happy that you are interested in filming in our home.
Having personally filmed in over 400 homes though-out Southern California in the past 29 years I understand the needs of production and the importance of getting the work done without encumbrances or overages.
Here is the location shooting protocol for this home:
1. A City of Glendale Filming Permit is required.
2. A Company certificate of insurance is required along with a company check for the deductible as a security deposit, payable to the homeowner. Upon wrap this check will be mailed within five business days back to the production company unless there is location loss or damage.
3. Filming involving night work, loud noise, special effects, or music playback needs to be disclosed before booking.
4. House floors, walls, and furniture must be protected from damage from crew and equipment with mats, corner guards and furniture pads.
5. No eating or drinking is allowed inside the home. Bottled water is okay.
6. FX Smoke or DF50 diffusion smoke is not permitted inside this home.
7. House power is included but please plan accordingly for your electrical needs.
8. Crew number limits per Gigster booking will be verified.
9. If your filming requires special needs such as fire in the fireplace, the pool heated, or any homeowner props (smalls) that are not furniture please discuss ahead of time.
10. Location should be left as it was found upon arrival. All trash must be removed from the property. We will take photos the mornings of arrival to help your crew restore the home upon wrap.
I have made sure to uphold these professional standards when I work on location and if the your production does the same the filming should go along smoothly!
Please feel free to call me anytime if you have questions or would like to set up a location scout.
Marc & Staysi Rizzo
1962 Post-and-Beam L-Plan Ranch with Kidney Pool
1962 single story, L- plan, custom post-and-beam, ranch residence by Robert L. Earl, Modernist and Japanese-inspired details. The house is recessed on its lot. The front yard is a sloped berm featuring tall, mature trees. This house could easily double for a Palm Springs home.
Interior design is an curated mix of periods and styles..
Interior features open floorpan, generous size rooms, medium-colored wood floors, upgraded kitchen and bath. Palos Verdes Stone fireplace with limestone cantelivered bench. Most room have view of the Kidney Shaped Pool and Patio via aluminum framed slidig glass doors.
Mid-Century Cocktail Bar w/Kitchen & Stage
Train station inspired, Mid-century cocktail bar with a full kitchen, a performance stage and seating for over 80 persons. This gorgeous space with sophisticated lighting, sound system and surveillance cameras in a free-standing building sits unencumbered on a wide industrial street. Stage your next event, film set or video shoot in this dynamic setting.
• Intimate vintage-style venue
• Free-standing building near freeways with street parking
• Sound, lighting and security systems
• Stage/entertainment area
• Open dining lounge and full beverage service bar
• Fully outfitted commercial kitchen