Indoor/Outdoor Culver City Rooftop Event space
Culver City indoor/outdoor modern rooftop event & filming space
Here is a guided video tour of the 2nd and 3rd floors (2nd will be a small add on cost)
2nd+3rd floor= 16,200 sq feet combined
3rd floor / rooftop = 8,100 sq ft
brand new commercial kitchen on site
state of the art dimmable custom lighting
2 elevator, multiple stairwells, one extra wide
event/wedding planning services avail via RedLight Special Events
Prime Modern Golf Space, Guest House, & Yard Area
Brand new, permitted studio/guest house ADU. Walking distance to SONY studios, downtown Culver City, while tucked away in one of the most coveted residential streets in Culver City and Carlson Park.
Huge sideyard (40 by 20 feet) with retractable dark, modern, shades above. Backyard has a large golf putting green (6 holes) that measures approximately 35 x 18 feet. Both areas have artificial green turf for a sleek, modern look.
ADU/Guesthouse has a private entrance and is in the back of the house. Amenities include: New bathroom, Kitchen, and cabinets.
- Designer touches throughout modern guest house
- Full sized refrigerator
- Full sized gas range, stove, and microwave
- Full sized sink and cooking area
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- High speed internet connection via CAT5 cables (no streaming issues）
- Wall-mounted internet-enabled TV
- Flexible closet space
- Two sets of full sized sliding glass doors that open onto patio and greenery to extend indoor/outdoor living. Large golf putting green to share and enjoy.
- Plentiful residential street parking
- Comes furnished or unfurnished
Minutes away from Playa Vista, UCLA, USC, and Silicon Beach. Great and convenient for Students. Tech and Studio entertainment companies such as Apple, Amazon, YouTube, and Google are within 5 minutes away. 1 mile away from Downtown Culver City shops, restaurants, and retail (Trader Joes, Ivy Station, Sephora, etc.) Permitted inside Culver City School District (CCUSD) - Farragut, El Marino Language Immersion, La Ballona, Culver City Middle and High Schools, etc.