Top Documentary Shoot venues
Looking for a unique Documentary Shoot venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Cozy & Eclectic Home --Northwest side of Chicago
We live in a cozy, brick Georgian in a quiet Chicago neighborhood bordering Oak Park. Our home is small but full of life, light and color. Our kitchen is bright and white and opens up to our dining room. Our family room has lots of windows and provides a nice view of our backyard and our living room has rich colors and an inviting fireplace. Three bedrooms are upstairs with a recently redone bathroom on that level. Basement is fully finished with a studio space and bathroom.
Modern Architectural Gem
Stylish modern house previously owned and designed by two generations of Architects. Well-lit open floor-plan, dark wood floors, elegant floating steel staircase, gas fireplace. The huge landscaped patio and off-street parking for 3 cars really sets the property apart from most others in Chicago.
Classic large greystone in historic Uptown area
Rehabbed Chicago 2-flat building with open floorplan and large landscaped yard with pond. Unit is duplexed down with balcony off the upstairs master overlooking the backyard and flexible use options. Located close to lake and historic Uptown entertainment district.
Vintage meet Contemporary:Open plan, Tons of light
A soothing and well-balanced condominium with loads of charm in the established Chicago neighborhood of Hyde Park. This space would be great for movie, video or photo shoots as well as intimate events (concerts, book club, small party).
Nestled two blocks from Lake Michigan, this condo is in a 3 story walk up with a greystone appeal but contemporary features. The unit is bright and open concept with a living room, dining room, kitchen and reading nook.
A long hallway ushers you to the stunning master bedroom with a thought provoking chandelier. The room is the capstone of the home which is an urbane retreat. Throughout the home are stylized details that echo some vintage, collected and historical pieces.
Impeccably designed with geometric shapes, smoothe lines and soothing color palletes. There is a spacious back patio as well. The flow of this home is pallatable and consumes all guests in a rich relaxation.
Comfortable Modernized Urban Victorian with Interior Architectural Interest
Late 19th century urban Queen Anne/Victorian house with interesting interior architectural details, including high ceilings, crown molding, columns, 2 fireplaces, and curved elements. High-end updated kitchen and master suite. Beautiful ever-blooming back garden Spring-Fall.
Southwest Space in the Heart of Logan Square
Embrace the spirit of the Southwest in the heart of Chicago, in one of it's finest neighborhoods of Logan Square. Relax in a space with colorful rugs, ethnic cushions, and Native American Art.
Dine Al Fresco on the jaw-dropping terrace in the backyard, complete with a real Tipi from an Indian Reservation and life-size horses.
This gem of a find is ideal for entertaining friends or family, kid's birthday parties, work or wellness retreats, and basically making all your friends that could not come jealous.
We’re pretty chill & laid back, however, there are just a few rules & things you need to be aware of in order to keep the good vibes alive.
• All booking start and end times are inclusive of setup and tear down time.
• Overtime is billed at time and a half.
• You are responsible for all of your trash removal.
• There is street parking available. We also suggest using SpotHero.
• Equipment, furniture rental, furniture removal and catering services rates are determined based on your party's needs. Ask us for whatever you need and we will make it happen.
• Our space is a non-smoking unit, you are welcome to smoke outside. There will be a $500 fine for smoking in the unit.
• Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter and confetti is fun, but very difficult for our cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises.
• For damage - We understand accidents happen, but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their use. In case of damages, extra charges will be processed through Giggster according to Giggster policy.
• Please respect your neighbors with any late night noise.
• Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or needs!
✨Spacious & Bright Loft with Exposed Brick✨
✔ FREE & EASY STREET PARKING!
✔ 2-3 free parking spaces ONLY from 8pm to 8am - let me know before hand if you will need these spaces.
✔ HUGE 1300 sq ft loft.
✔ CLEAN & sanitized (even light switches)
✔ FULLY AIRED OUT between bookings.
✔ Cozy & bright.
✔ FAMED, historic Chicago pink brick.
✔ PETS OK w/ prior approval.
✔ Fully furnished
✔ HISTORY - This 1300 sq ft loft is located in a building built in 1890, and features Historical "Chicago Brick."
✔ TONS of natural light, but curtains if you need less light
✔ Rustic hardwood floors throughout, ceramic tile in bathrooms
✔ Custom painted artwork on walls
✔ SIZE - The apartment is honestly huge. It feels so bright and spacious with it's tall ceilings and open layout for common areas, which is great for hanging out.
✔ CLEAN - I've lived here 10 years and always keep it clean to maintain the charm of it all.
✔ SECOND FLOOR - The loft is on the second floor