Hospital Room Set in Sound Proof Studio
Rental includes hospital room set as pictured. Props/furniture included are: motorized hospital bed with sheets and pillow, working vital signs monitor, heart rate display with looping heart rate playback or flatline, 2 chairs, daylight, tungsten, 4300K color temperature led bed light, working door, 2 windows with blinds, 2 medical curtains, tilt-able exam table with stirrups, stool, working scale, working ophthalmoscope and otoscope, 3 IV bags with tubes, IV pole, working sphygmomanometer, 1 quart sharps container, orange electrical plug, patient robe, infectious decease robe, stethoscope.
We offer a full service sound proof studio. Studio has lighting grid, with double wall construction for sound proofing. Also included: staging/production area, private dressing room, kitchen, 2 makeup stations and bathroom, 6 parking spots, 1 ton grip package. Additional equipment can be rented or you can bring your own.
Our studio is located in extremely film friendly Burbank, close to the 5 freeway. It is ideal for film-makers, content creators, photographers, production companies and ad agencies. The studio is available for rental 24/7 and is ideal for filming interviews, TV commercials, music videos, promos, and web content.
2 @ Kino Flo 4x4, 1@ Mole 407 1K Fresnel with dimmer, 15' x 2' LED Array
1 Ton Grip Package:
7 @ 40” C-Stands, 1 @ 20” C-Stand, 2@ 3 rise High Rollers, 1 Baby Offset, 2 Baby Plates, 2 Duckbill Holders, 2 Ceiling Clips, 2 Jr. to Baby Adapters, 2 6” C-Clamp w/ Baby, 1 foam core holder, 2 12” Furni Clamps, 2 Mayfers, 2 Cardellini, 5 Safety Hangers, 5 #1 Grip Clips, 5 #2 Grip Clips, 5 #3 Grip Clips, 8 20lb. Sandbags, 2 ea. Full, ½, ¼, & pancake Apples, 2 Furni Pads, 1 EA. 18X24 Single, Double, Silk, 2 18X24 Solids, 1 EA. 2X3 Single, Double, Silk, 2 2X3 Solids, 6x6 Butterfly set, 4 step twin ladder.
Stage also comes with 18 folding chairs, 2 director's chairs, 5 stools, 4 folding tables, 3 office chairs and 2 standard tables.
1. What is the layout of the space?
- Sound proof studio is located inside a larger warehouse space.
2. What is the surrounding area like?
- We are located in a warehouse district in Burbank.
3. Which types of productions is the space set up for (photo, film, sound, etc.)?
- This studio is set up for green screen, black curtain and white seamless video/film shoots. The studio is completely sound proofed with double wall construction. Can be used for photo shoots as well.
4. Are all areas of the space accessible for production purposes (including the exterior)?
- Only interiors of the space.
5. What are the power capabilities of the space?
- We have 110 amps distributed over 14 standard house outlets which can also be patched to the lighting grid.
6. Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking?
7. What are the parking and load-in/load-out options?
- 6 parking spots. Room for grip truck and honey wagon. Large elephant door can be opened for load in load out. Free street parking.
8. How many bathrooms does your space have?
9. Which additional areas will guests have access to, if any?
- Studio, staging/production area, makeup station, kitchen, bathroom.
10. Printing and Wifi?
- Wifi provided and we have a printer on site.
11. What other equipment do you have available (not included in rental)?
- 3 tons of grip equipment, 25 lights, camera packages, sound packages, teleprompters, dollies, sliders. Just ask we probably have it.
Surprisingly Large Outdoor Space near studios
Just minutes from downtown Burbank, in an unusually deep residential lot set back from the street, is a backyard oasis featuring a 5,000 square foot manicured grass lawn currently being used as a private six-wicket croquet court. It can double as a lawn tennis court or can be used for other lawn sports such as badminton, volleyball, or a putting green. The court was once tented for a fall outdoor wedding and can easily be transformed into the venue of any outdoor event. The grass court is bordered by ivy covered retaining walls and trees.
The 50-foot wooden deck that runs along the grass court works well for parties. The deck + grass can also accommodate an outdoor play or performance. The court and deck have lighting and electricity. The yard is very private and is not visible from the street.
The croquet court is part of a unique set of properties – two private homes on nearly one acre. Although the houses are located on different streets, the backyards are connected. Also located on the property is a large skate ramp (12 X 24 feet) that can be used to film skateboarding.
There are many outdoor places to shoot throughout the property with different looks, and various levels, including a narrow 100-foot walk-way, a brick patio, large shade trees, and various citrus and fruit bearing trees.
Located close to the croquet court is a 600 square foot detached two-car garage that has been converted into an office with an apex window and sliding glass doors. It can be dressed for a shoot or used as a production office.
One of the two houses on the property is available to shoot interiors for an additional fee. The house built in 1941 has two bedrooms, hardwood floors, tiled bathrooms , a fireplace and a Franklin stove.
The property is located approximately three miles from Walt Disney Studios and six miles from Warner Bros. Studio facilities in Burbank. All outdoor spaces, including the grass court and skateboard ramp plus the office, are available at a daytime $125/hour rate, until 7:00 pm for groups of up to 20. Cast and crews larger than 20 and evening shoots are welcome but provide details in your message for a custom quote.
Street parking is available on the dead-end street plus limited onsite parking for up to 5, stacked.
Hourly rate: $125/hour daytime rate for all outdoors spaces and the office for groups up to 20. (Min 4 hours. Additional fees for house interiors.)
Cleaning: Included in the hourly rate.
There are no bathroom facilities. For groups of 10 or less, accommodations can be made to utilize the bathroom in the house for an additional $100/day cleaning fee. For groups larger than 10, please order a portable lavatory.
Please include set-up and break down time in your rental period. Any booking that runs overtime will be charged 1.5x the original booking rate, per Giggister policy.
Street level access
Outdoor and indoor locations
Croquet mallets, balls, wickets
Wifi in the office