Rustic Brick and Timber Loft with Embossed Tin
This is a 1200 square foot commercial loft, with wood floor, exposed brick, wood beams, tin walls and high tin ceiling. It gets lots of natural light from 8 windows, which can be blocked out from light and sound. There's one bathroom in the space and another in the hallway. It's on the second floor with wide stairs and landings. We have many amenities available to suit your needs, so please inquire about what your needs are.
Adaptable Production Space for Shoots or Meetings
Adaptable/modular 1400 sq. ft. (53’x26’, 11.5 ft ceilings) production space located in Gowanus/Park Slope, Brooklyn. Fully equipped for video/photo shoots, production office, shared workspace, and post-production work.
UPDATES AND IMPORTANT NOTES
- We are COVID-19 safety compliant and can provide those details upon request.
- Re: minimum duration for bookings. In light of the pandemic, we are accepting bookings of 1-2 days or more only at this time, with groups no larger than 10 people. We will temporarily not be able to accommodate brief hourly rentals (less than 1 day, for ex), or groups larger than 10.
- We can offer DISCOUNT PACKAGES for multi-day rentals - for shoots and small meetings. We are also perfectly set up for those who may be conducting remote classes, workshops and meetings and need a place to instruct from.
Features, plus available equipment/gear:
- Installed track lighting with moveable heads. Color can be changed out if need be.
- 25000 BTU AC window unit, which serves the space nicely on warmer days
- Photo backgrounds – white, black, gray, greenscreen – ready to use.
- (2) MacPro workstations, fully loaded w/multiple monitors. Great for general work, writing, research, photo editing, video editing.
- Basic grip and lighting gear.
- Printer and fax.
- Gigabit ethernet w/WiFi.
- Freight elevator and loading dock access available.
- Steamer, garment rack, stocked bookshelves, artwork and other props.
- Production video shoots – lighting, DSLR camera, and sound equipment available upon request for additional fee(s).
- Documentary interview shoots.
- Photo shoots – fashion, design, models, product stills, headshots.
- Production office for TV, film, video.
- Editing for feature films, shorts, music videos, commercials, or web.
- Special events for corporate and/or non-profit organizations.
- Rehearsals, readings, auditions, production meetings.
- Affordable, temporary workspace – quiet, fully equipped, and 24/7 access.
-NOTE that ONLY the interior of the studio is under our jurisdiction to rent and that the exterior of the building and any of the common areas (hallway, stairs, etc) are not included in the rental.
- Small kitchen-type area with microwave, refrigerator and space for craft services setup.
- Shared sink and bathroom space (outside studio, on the same floor).
Carriage House Studio
Beautifully restored carriage house studio feature high ceilings, quiet, gas kitchen, rooftop kitchen, decks galore with Manhattan views, backyard, storefront