Top Documentary Shoot venues
Looking for a unique Documentary Shoot venue? Save money by booking directly with local hosts
Stunning Colonial Style Mansion with Deck, Pool and Woods
Estate home designed by Bill Harrison and sited on a 1 acre lot. Spacious, inviting rooms and high ceilings, heated swimming pool and spa and lush woods for total privacy.
Top Manicured Outdoor Filming Location in Atlanta
Completely renovated inside and out 1950's ranch property contains one of the top multiple room outdoor areas in the Atlanta metro on nearly one acre offers multiple filming options.
Both the front yard and back yard are immaculately manicured and include many outdoor "rooms". From the back yard pool that includes a fire wall the goes the entire length of the pool to the large front yard circular entrance to the gorgeous outdoor garden behind the pool, to the Jardin Blanc (White Garden Courtyard), the filming options are numerous outside.
Inside, the kitchen and living area as well are the master suite are filled with natural light and open through the sliding glass doors directly out to the pool area. There are two fireplaces inside the house including one next to the grand piano. The basement is fully finished with yet more possibilities for various scenes in a film, television series or commercial.
Filming & Photography Studio with Cyc Wall
The property features a 3 wall Cyc which is 27ft x 46ft x 16ft wide and 18ft high to Grid. The wall is fully lit with 11 Kino Flo 8 banks for pre-lit options. The studio also has Green Room, Hair Makeup and Wardrobe room, Kitchen with seating, Loading dock door, Vehicle access inside facility, Restrooms with Shower, Production Seating area. The studio is in a fenced property and is secured with a gate. Comes with HVAC and free WiFi.
Beautiful Modern House with Large Yard
Minimum Rate that is shown is based on a non-commercial still shoot with a crew/talent size of 15 or less @ a 10 hour day.
Please inquire for rates on larger impact jobs and include and the following details about your project.
What The Shoot is For:
Miscellaneous Info Relevant to Your Project:
Amazing Brick Mansion
3 story, high ceiling residence
Bright|Modern|Industrial Home Oozes Eclectic Flair
This house is located in the Historic West End district of Atlanta, GA. A neighborhood which is registered in the National Register of Historic Places. It is centrally located and just a few minutes from Downtown, Buckhead, Midtown, East Atlanta and the airport. Very close to Tyler Perry Studios, MARTA bus and train, interstates 20/75/85, the Westside Beltline, parks and brewery.
If you're looking for different options for visuals all in one place, this eclectic space has got you covered! The layout is open with the common spaces (sun room, living room, dining room and kitchen) flowing into each other with original, 100+ year old hardwood floors throughout. 10 ft high ceilings and big windows offer bright, natural light. The large chef's kitchen features white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops which gives you plenty of space to work with. Bedrooms are off to the side. There is also an upstairs loft area with tastefully painted white walls and features two twin wrought iron beds, steel and rebar railing, cream patterned carpet, desk, skylights, industrial lighting, faux brick wall and a bathroom. Max number represents number of people who can stand and move around the home comfortably. This home is best suited for the following productions: TV, film, photo shoots, commercials, documentary interviews, other types of interviews, cooking video, cooking shoot, food shoot, food photography, food production, promotional video, infomercials, web series shoots, head shot, podcasts, apparel shoot, etc.
In the past, this home has been used in: photo shoots, short films, videos, commercials, TV & interviews.
A&E Networks - Sherwin Williams Paint
Stacey Abrams Gubernatorial Campaign Commercial
CARE for AIDS Promo Video/Interview
Nikia Phoenix - Black Girl Beautiful Promo Video
Camatified Media - Music Video
CurlBox - Video Tutorial
Myra Kay - Music Video
Atlanta Historic West End Tour of Homes 2018, 2019
Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) Private Quarters
***IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE***
- The original 109 year old hardwood floors dent/scratch easily particularly with shoes that have a hard bottom, heels/pumps, etc. Bc of this, we have a strict policy of either wearing NO SHOES or SHOE COVERS especially in areas of the home with original wood. Where needed for a particular shot, shoes are permissible. We are more flexible in rooms with carpet, rugs and newer hardwood. We do not supply shoe covers. Also, avoid dragging items across the floor (suitcases, equipment, chairs, etc).
- All areas of the home, both inside and outside (porch & front yard), are at your disposal. Any use of public areas (street, sidewalks, etc) require acquiring proper permits. Prior to your reservation, it is advised that you schedule time for a site visit to ensure the home suits meets your expectations.
- Cast/Crew/Talent/Production is considered ANYONE who is a part of your team that sets foot on location at anytime throughout your booked time. This also includes friends, family, guests, visitors, entourage, etc. This excludes meal delivery services. Please book accordingly to avoid additional charges and misunderstandings.
Beautiful Bright Urban Studio
This light-filled space is a large, bay windowed, retail storefront. This street level studio displays a beautiful vintage chandelier. It has easy access/load in with 20' ft ceilings, 1000 sq ft. flexible open floor plan and 200 sq ft 2nd floor loft, great for make-up/ changing area or DJ booth. Large white walls create a perfect solution for photo and video production, as well as off-site business meetings, corporate training, workshops, classes, rehearsals, parties and other events. As a film location, the space can easily be converted to retail, fine art gallery, creative work space, photo studio, office or urban loft. Just walking distance away from the Mercedes Benz and State Farm sporting arenas the studio is located in the newly desirable historic South downtown Atlanta with plenty of free or paid street and lot parking available.
Amenities include Projector, Cable TV, WiFi and a sound system with easy connection to phone, iPod, or computer via bluetooth.
Kitchenette/ Prep Kitchen
Air condition/ climate controlled
Large 5 Bedroom 1920s Home near Downtown Atlanta
A large 5 bedroom 3 Bathroom two-story home built in 1920 with lots of character. Home has an eclectic decor with some custom furnishings designed by the homeowner in addition to unique stylish furniture in every room. Perfect for photo shoots, filming and more! The possibilities are endless!
Full kitchen with granite countertops, kuerig coffee machine, huge covered front porch, even has an old fashioned claw foot tub! Close to airport and all of Atlanta’s most popular attractions: 2 miles from Downtown, Mercedes Benz Stadium, Georgia World Congress Center and The Georgia Aquarium. Walking distance to MARTA train station and 1 mile from Tyler Perry Studios.
Most bedrooms have smart TV and home has Wifi
Master bedroom: Kind bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Double bed
Bedroom 4: Double bed
Bedroom 5: 2 Double beds
Living room: Full size futon
Common space: 4 Double air mattresses
White Stucco Beauty
Lovely 8bed/8bath home in prominent Cascade area 10 mins Southwest of the city of Atlanta nestled in beautiful trees in small enclave. Sleek, Elegant and exceptionally designed white beauty on just under an acre. It was recently completed finished distinguished solid maple flooring, amazing, high-end modern finishes. Open concept living area looks to large Kitchen w/ boasts black cabinets-gold accents, Thor top line appliances.
Modern West Midtown Office/Radio Station 4 Filming
West Midtown Office Space
This contemporary west midtown office is the perfect filming location for a modern office, radio station, loft apartment or studio.
- Kitchenette: The kitchenette has a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and modern cabinets.
- Dining: A small bistro table with 2 tall chairs.
- Conference Table: Large Chesnut conference table with 8 white leather chairs.
- Apparel Section: 6 Glass cabinets for storing t-shirts and other apparel with a small desk and table to work from.
- Living room: Professionally decorated with a grey leather couch and love seat with a bright orange fabric chaise lounge with seating for 4. coffee table with wall mounted 48 inch TV.
- Office: Glass desk with black leather sofa and black and white artsy chair.
- Half bathroom off of the kitchen
- Radio Station: Fully functioning live radio station with 5 mics and seating for 5 guests. Well lit for filming podcasts and shows.
Technology: Wifi-enabled, 4k projector with a large 80-inch screen.